26 November 2015
Thomas del Mar Arms, Armour and Militaria event
Auction promises a ‘Treasure Trove For Collectors’
Antique and military memorabilia collectors around the world are in for a treat with the forthcoming auction from Thomas del Mar. This exciting sale from the antique arms, armour and militaria specialist on 2nd December 2015 is powered by Proxibid, an online ‘marketplace’ for buying and selling highly valued items.
The rare and varied catalogue of European, African and American pieces featuring swords, pistols and full suits of armour includes highlights such as:
- Rare 19th Century Japanese Edo-period Armour
- A British 1859 Pattern Naval Cutlass Bayonet
- A Brunswick State two-hand processional sword with an estimated sale value of £9,000
- A pair of fine duelling pistols from 1834
- North Italian Cap-a-Pie armour with etched decoration from the late 16th century, expected to fetch in the region of £20,000.
Anyone keen to claim these highly collectible pieces of military history can take part from anywhere in the world that has an internet connection with Proxibid.
For more details on the December 2nd Thomas del Mar Arms, Armour and Militaria event or to participate in this auction, please visit www.proxibid.com.